Saturday, October 13, 2007

"strange"

Its my 2nd week here in LA yet it still feels very strange.
......Me, my cousin meck and her husband james went to Glendale today.
Meck and I went to a supermarket, we went to a BENCH store and bought some stuff... the cashier looks filipina yet she spoke DEFFENTLY ...... the merchendise were all BENCH yet it feels very Different.... We went to CHow King and order Fried Rice and chicken wings!.. It taste different..... We went to Burbank and watch a Movie ... the people looks very different..... the place .. SO STRANGE.....
then it dawned on me that I am the ONe who is a STRANGER in this place....
Suddenly I start to miss the Philippines.....Davao is what i realy miss...
.... ITS strange ..... we were in the freeway.... Theres no Jeepney, no traffic aids.... its just cars..... and cars.. and cars.....
Everything is just very Strange.....
.......Hope one day ill be No stranger in this place... and maybe... just maybe... by that day DAVAO once i called home will be STRANGE for me...Hope not or maybe

No comments: