Saturday, January 31, 2009

four corners

dedicated to all of our troubled youths:

Four confining walls for my one broken soul
searching so desperately for something to make me whole
they say look inside and I will find the answers
but they dont hear my words and they dismiss my prayer

So why bother?

Why should I try and give it my all
when I know they'll let me fall
They're supposed to strengthen me but I feel so small
as if they dont enable my power at all

oh lord what will I do?
for every problem they have pill
do they even consider how I feel?
it makes me wonder how much is real

Whats going on?
I want to be better I want to be strong
but they just keep me here; it's been so long
I feel its's time for me to move on
so these four confining walls will be left behind at last

why struggle when they dont help at all
It is I who must face my past

BY : anonymous

No comments: