Monday, May 12, 2008

Grace

I screwed up again.... never learn the lessons of past relationships...
Seem too hard when you try to give it all but right from the start you know that the person cant be yours.... useless from the beginning. Yet I still did it anyway... hoping that someday that person will take notice of the things you have done... stupid!its lyk kissing the person while putting the blanket when one sleep......thinking that persons' need before yours...... I HAVE forgotten to place any article in this blogspot for I was so engrossed .....I am a passionate person... then one day I woke up realizing that all is just but a delusion.... Giving everything all the way..... for the one you love..... yet I am HUMAN being.... I still need to be loved back, to be cared for....... time to let go and move on... Its hard but thats the price I have to take....Hoping I have learn this this time....Will I be bitter and scared for the nxt relationship? NO... Im gonna still be passionate as ever be.....by gods grace I will still try my best to work things out......

1 comment:

reyian said...

emote man.. hehehe

http://reyian.blogspot.com