Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"madness"

Last week i had an eye openning experience. ....I was frustrated about myself. for being good. Then I came to ask myself and god " since when does goodness became a weakness" People see my goodness as being weak. That other people usurp this opportunity for their own good......I lay frustrate of what happened. This is MADNESS...i say to myself.... asking the divine to clear my thoughts and allow his will to teach me....... Then as I traverse into my own time of reflection this dawned unto me....What I am goin though right now can be depicted through the symbol of the element water. It is ordinary..... the weakest and softest earth element....nothing especial unto it..... Yet look closely..... it is through water whereby great canyons were carved......it cause a permanent change to the surface....water does not seek being on high places.. it is its nature to seek being in low places where through time slowly but surely causing permanent change to the landscape.......Then I ask the divine to grant me this virtue...... its considered MADNESS in this part of the world where " survival of the fittest" reign. Well like water i rather seek the low places away from the limelight..... yet surely creating a permanent change in the landscape I am into right now.... Through our weakness we will realize that we are strong......I do not boast of what I can do for I know I am weak.. yet through the help of the divine .. I will endure and indeed being weak shows that in virtue you are strong......

No comments: