Monday, January 7, 2008

" Crying Baby"

...... As i was lying in my bed on one cold night, memories of you came down rushing back.......The sweetest of your voice, the protetion of your embrace, your presence that assures that I am accepted as I am...... All of this I miss.... The coffe you make every morning.. the loving tender reminder you gave me when I am not on my own senses....knowing that I can be as I am when I am with you...... The time we spend together during meal time .....sundays we cherish...usual days that was made special because I spend it with you.........sobbing .....in fetal position.....I see the drizzle of the rain in my window pane.....the cold air reminds me of you.... Where have you been ? .....will you be gone forever? ..... I only wish and pray not... I miss you.....

No comments: