Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Ligid as in Tired"

.... Just came home from my 12 hour hospital work.... Been the charge nurse last night....Not so busy but being in charge means you have to be very vigilant in every thing... the previous night was very busy, one of our detox patient went AWOL and we have to call the Police for he is loaded with librium, ativan and restoril.... and at the end of the shift I have to make an incidental report..... It was realy tiring ........ hopefully all things will be well and i am being positive of it.. all this happens because I am still on the process of learning the Trade of this business..... hopefully I will.... But for now I am just a flat tire as in Ligid......... Need to rest and have myself pump with air!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

you're doing a good job.. but have time for your self.. take care my friend.