Friday, January 4, 2008

being contented

" putting a value on status will create contentiousness. if you overvalue possesions, people begin to steal. By not displaying what is desirable, you will cause the people 's heart to remain undisturbed.

the master governs by emtying minds and hearts, by weaking ambitions and strengthining bones....

Practice not doing....
when actions is pure and selfless, everyting settles into its owns perfect place"


before ill start, it has been a couple of months since my last entry... And since that time allot of things have tanspired, personal, work and family.....anyways every thing has been according to the plan of the great force. Sometimes things might not be as what i expect it to be and more than often i was frustrated of the outcome. I then come to think if there is in fact a force behind everything.....I closed my eyes .. i see darkness, the sound in my surrounding fade until i only hear my own breathing and feel my own heartbeat....theres my anwswer. without any hesitation i know that a great force is behind everything in rhythm... That I am just a speck and there is nothing i can boast about myself.. i am a speck yet a part of the never ending source...... beyond the bounderies of time and space....So I should be contented of what i have now.... For all that is... in reality is part of you... Its just that people love to put MARKS of ownership...... Knowing this reality is a struggle..I may sound crazy yets it is sane....If we all know this reality we all be contented.

No comments: